1. Genealogy working papers donated by other researchers, many files and books, (Family Histories)
2. 1885 County History (every name index) & most counties in the state.
3. Newspapers on Microfilm: 1805 to present. Indexes: Early 1805-1840 every name, Obits 1805 to present, Marriages 1805-1950.
4. Census on Microfilm 1790-1930, includes surrounding counties. Indexes for census 1790-1870, and 1890 Veterans Census.
5. Maps 1865. 1876, 1892. 1865 and 1876 indexed by townships.
6. Directories: City Meadville 1866-Present, County 1871-1910.
7. Cemetery Tombstone Inventories: by township done in the 1960's. also have Mercer and [portions of] Venango Co Inventories.
8. Tax Records 1798-1897. Microfilm 1800-1870, Books 1871-1897, by township. 1800-1825 includes surrounding counties [for a few of the earliest years].
9. Pioneer Records 1790-1800.
10. Veteran's Records: Burial: Rev War to Spanish American War. Index to WWI Vets,Index from Newspapers WWII Vets. Civil War: Bates Index and History of Pennsylvania Volunteers.
11. Church Records
12. Photo Collection: 26,000 images, indexed by person, place or subject.
13. Vertical files: Information on Industries, Biographies, Farms, Parks, Schools, Buildings, History of Township, Boro and Villages.
14. Collections: Erie Railroad Applications, (1890-1925), Collom, Talon, Bulen Sheet Music, and various industries and organizations.
15. Other Vital Statistics, including County Minority index, Meadville Birth Records, Titusville Death Records, etc, Reference Books, and Books from other States, and counties.